Many people experience emotional difficulties at some point in their lives. This can be triggered by a particular event, or arise as a result of deeper unidentified issues that are harder to define.
In either case, talking to a therapist provides a unique opportunity to work through troubling issues within a confidential and non-judgemental environment.
Whilst the list is not exhaustive, psychotherapy can help if you are:
- feeling anxious or depressed;
- struggling with bereavement;
- finding it hard to cope with stress;
- having relationship difficulties;
- feeling isolated;
- lacking self esteem;
- experiencing sexual difficulties;
- struggling with addiction;
- battling an eating disorder;
- suffering from a phobia;
- having identity issues.
- dealing with trauma
- experiencing personality problems